Another {Happy Birthday} Card...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Hello!  I've been a busy girl this past week.  The kids only have four days of school left and my friend and I have been trying to do all the things we'd said we'd do together throughout the year (while our kids are in school).  We've been doing stuff maybe once a month and we just did four things in the last two weeks.  All the girl time has made my soul happy, though.  


It feels like FOREVER since I've had some serious studio time.  I made this card for this week's CPS Sketch.  It was so simple (like they always are) and perfect to get my mojo heading in the right direction.


I stamped the sentiment first, masked the sentiment and then stamped the lattice image.  Easy peasy for sure!


Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Designer Lines, All Occasions 2 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Green With Envy (CSS)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Glamazon Green (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch

1 comments:

Nicki May 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM  

Great CAS card - I like the break in the diamond background for the sentiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP