CSS Release Day!!!

Saturday, May 5, 2012


Hello!  It's release day and I can finally share with you what I've been working on!  This graduation card uses three new sets: Occasions 1, Trinket Sentiments, and Designer Lines.  I love them all, but am obsessed with Designer Lines, they are so trendy and you can do so much with them.  You'll be seeing those a lot from me.


I created a panel using lots of Purplicious ink and cutting.  
I made the sentiment stand out by scoring the backside of the card stock above and below the sentiment.
Be sure to check out what the Design Team girls created with their new fantastic stamps!

Have a great day!

{Congratulations}
Stamps: Occasions 1, Trinket Sentiments, Designer Lines (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Purplicious (CSS)
Ink: Purplicious (CSS)
Dies: Shapes: Circles (CSS)

Accessories: Foam Dots, Purple Gems, Stamping Sponge, Scoring Board

5 comments:

Steph Zerbe May 5, 2012 at 7:17 AM  

Oh how great is this grad card!! Love the gem on top of the hat. Great idea!

Lizzie Laine May 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

Beautiful graduation card, I really like the score lines around the sentiment!

Jennifer Rzasa May 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

I love the designer lines too...great card!

Lori May 5, 2012 at 11:37 PM  

Great graduation card, Dana! Love the way you used Designer Lines.

whoistracy May 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

Very cool!! I always love the way purple & white pop when together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP