Paper Maniac Thursday - Mother's Day!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hey there!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday here on my blog!!!  This week the DT and I are focusing on Mother's Day.  My card is actually for my husband's Mom.  The patterned paper I used is from the Sugar Rush Card Kit by Basic Grey.  This card kit is sold out, but the 6x6 Sugar Rush paper pad is available and would do the same thing.  The only piece that is not include if the piece of orange card stock.
I love how all the colors coordinate.  The pink strip, heart, and flower were scraps from other cards I've made with the kit.  The sentiment is from an Our Craft Lounge stamp set called Thankful Flourishes.  The sentiment is appropriate for Mother's Day without directly saying it.  I'll write that on the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!  Have a great day!!!

PS.  The layout for this card is from this week's Mojo Monday sketch.
{So very thankful for you}
Stamps: Thankful Flourishes (Our Craft Lounge)
Card Stock: Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush Card Kit (Basic Grey)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Orange Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Blossom Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Bonita Rose May 6, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

fabulous card..love your style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP