Cherished Forever...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello!  It turns out that Halle did have strep throat.  She's feeling about 95% better since she started on the antibiotic.  Now we are just keeping our fingers crossed that no one else comes down with it.  We did have a relaxing morning since Halle couldn't go back to school yet.

For my card today I used this week's CPS sketch. I used some My Mind's Eye paper again.  I think you guys will be happy when I finally run out.  I just love it so much.  The rectangle element with the birds was a die cut that came with the paper.  It had a border on the top that I sliced off.
The word "forever" comes from the Papertrey Ink set "Friends 'til the end".
Just wanted to share that I somehow managed to grow something!  I do not have a green thumb and was surprised to see this little plant sprouting this morning.  New life!!!

Hope you all are having a fabulous day!


{Cherished Forever}
Stamps: Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Sam May 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Such a a sweet card Dana. I too am in love with MME papers and find it very hard to resist them. Great colors and texture.

Bonita Rose May 11, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

beautiful card... I wanna work on that challenge too! Maybe tonite!

Mags May 11, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Wow this card is so cute, great summer card. What a great interpretation of the sketch.

Lea L. May 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Such a fun and happy card! I love that yellow heart background paper! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP