Three Father's Day Cards!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Yesterday I found an oragami-like shirt pattern that I thought would be perfect for Father's Day cards. Obviously it was really easy and fun that I made three! Here is a very clear tutorial that I used. I don't like to go "all-out" on cards for guys because I don't think they appreciate it as much. At least the guys I know. The card above is my favorite. It's for my hubby. He's a sports nut. I got my inspiration from this card. I tried to make the shirt look more like a polo shirt. The card base is Garden Green (SU).

This card is for my Dad. The shirt was folded from a piece of 8.5x11 paper. The shirt is mounted on a 5x5 cardstock of Close to Cocoa (SU). If you know my Dad, you know that he will not wear a shirt without a pocket.
This card is for my Father-in-law. I like the added details of the buttons (brads). The card base is Buckaroo Blue (SU). The Father's Day sentiment on all the cards comes from All-Around Argyle from SU.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP