TECC#20

Monday, June 16, 2008

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day with your loved ones. I know I did. My hubby really liked his card, which says a lot. He doesn't usually care much about cards.

Back to business! The card above was made for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. Taylor posts a sketch on her blog every Friday. You have until Monday morning to post your card (yes, I'm cutting it close here!). Taylor always gives out a cool prize to a random participant. Added bonus! I did struggle with this card. There were so many layers and I tried to follow the sketch exactly. I little busy, I would say. Still, I think someone would like to receive it. I really like how the ribbon goes through the card.


Card Stock: Pale Plum (SU)
Patterned Paper: all other paper from Cardstock Pad (ATD- Urban Oasis)
Accessories: Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), 1/4 inch circle punch for ribbon

2 comments:

Taylor VanBruggen June 16, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Sooo pretty! Love the soft colors!

Liz S. June 19, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

Love what you did with the different papers! Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP