Excuses, excuses...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Boy have I had a crappy week (or week and a half). My dr. is doing the old switch-a-roo on my meds and I've been having a lot of withrawl symptoms. My poor kids! Our house is a mess, their Mom is cranky (and dizzy, and tired), and whatever time I do feel "okay" is used to straighten the house or make dinner.

I did stumble upon this really cool tutorial that I am going to use to make some Father's Day cards. Scott will be gone all of tomorrow night. I have the Tivo loaded with girly shows and I can work uninterrupted for as long as I want (well, after the kids go to bed!). I'm hoping to crank out some cards!!!

Also, one of my favorite shows starts up again tonight. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-list. You either love her or hate her, but I totally LOVE her! Tonight on BRAVO!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP