LSC174 & This is my 100th blog entry!

Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF! What a great day it's been so far. Halle and I made this card this morning for today's Limited Supply Challenge at SCS. Halle loves to help me make cards. We got some good quality time in today. The challenge was to use brads in your stamped image and no other embellishments. I used two brads for the center of each butterfly. It's really easy to make your butterflies 3D and stay that way. When you are opening up the brads on the back of the butterfly, don't just push them so they are flat with the paper, but over-extend them.
I'm so excited to be going on a date with my Hubby tonight. We are going out to dinner and then to see a movie, The Happening, we think. I'll let you know tomorrow if the movie is any good. Take care!

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: ATD paper stack Urban Oasis
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: silver brads, 1/2 inch circle punch, rub-on (Kelly Panacci)

1 comments:

Stephanie Hargis June 29, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Oh wow! This card is fabulous! I love your choice of colors! :D I have been dying to get this stamp set but I am limited on my stamping fund (thanks to the hubby...hehe)! Soon. Very soon. :D Thanks for inspiring me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP