SC181- A Kristina Inspired Sketch!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hey all! Today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast was inspired by Kristina Werner! She is my card stampin' hero. I hope my card does her proud. Halle and I watch Kristina's Make-A-Card-Monday video every week. My card layers look a little wonky, but I swear it's just the angle. It looks totally fine IRL. I've been really into black lately. It's the perfect accent for any card. Just try and prove me wrong {giggle}.

Stamps: Flower Trio (Autumn Leaves- Rhonna Farrer)
Card Stock: Basic Black (SU)
Patterned Paper: All other paper is from Urban Oasis Paper Stack (ATD)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Black and White Ribbon (Dashes, Dots, and Checks- Michaels), Clear Rhinestones (Icons- Me and My Big Ideas)

1 comments:

Sonia June 19, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Beautiful colors, Great Card!!
Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP