Simply Moo-velous!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey guys! I had the perfect Sunday night planned out full of reality shows on the TiVo and some card making. Scott is in Phoenix on business and the kiddies would be asleep. Anyway, a bad storm came through and knocked our power out. We ended up spending the night at my in-laws. So, my big night in was pushed back a day. I made these two cards last night. We are celebrating Halle's birthday on Saturday along with her two cousins, Lexus & Kimberly. I love how simple and clean this card looks. I wish I came up with the layout but it's a CASE from Kristina Werner. You can see her card here. Here is a close-up.On to the next card. My SIL, Carrie, gave me a few sheets of this black splatter paper and it totally reminds me of cows. I happen to have a cow stamp, so I got to work.
Here's close up so you can see that I popped the cow out with some dimensionals and then layered the white circle on the blue. The scallop is attached to the card with foam tape. A lot of dimension in this card. The word moo-velous is typewriter style letter stickers from Miss Elizabeth's (Dollar Store). About 200 stickers for $1.00!!!

{Lexus Card}
Card Stock: Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Making Memories (for flowers)
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Flower Punch (EK Success), silver brads, Chipboard Letters (Queen & Co.)

{Moo-velous Card}
Stamps: Very Punny (SU)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Black Splatter (Making Memories)
Ink: Black (Stazon)
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Coluzzle, Aqua painter, foam tape, dimensionals, Black Ribbon (Offray), typewriter stickers (Miss Elizabeth's)

1 comments:

Sonia July 23, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Absolutely beautiful both cards.
Love the colors... and of course the little cow look so cute.

Sonia (Sony)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP