PTI Card Swaps Received!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I don't have a card for you today, but I thought I would post the 5 beautiful cards I received from the PTI card swap. You can see my card for the swap here. All of the cards below used Papertrey Ink stamps and some even used Papertrey papers, inks and ribbon as well. You can visit the SCS Swap Forum to join a swap (they have all different kinds). It was really fun to get all these cards in the mail. Many thanks to Amy Smith (AmyStamper on SCS) for coordinating the swap.

From: Tamara

From: BH_Dallas

From: Keyser

From: Stephanie


From: Lisa

Aren't they all fabulous? This also gave me a chance to see and feel all the Papertrey papers and ribbons since I haven't bought any myself. You can guarentee I'll be ordering some of the Stamper's Select White. Take care and hopefully I'll have a card of my own to post tomorrow.




1 comments:

Tamara July 24, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Yep, I forgot to put a name on my cards before I sent them in. I'm glad you liked it. All of the cards were totally beautiful. It was lots of fun opening that package, wasn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP