Dancing Queen

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My it's been a while. I've been dying to get creative and today I finally made myself sit down and make something. I made this fun card today. I guess I had that new Mamma Mia movie stuck in my head. I haven't really worked that much with alphabet stickers, but they are very tedious. Next time I think I'll use a ruler and pencil to make sure everything is straight. Here's a close-up of the detail in the letters.

We spent all day yesterday at Coney Island for the Kroger Co. picnic. It was the perfect day. I love watching the kids have so much fun and trying new things.
Stamps: Acrylic Alphabet (Studio G)
Paper: All paper from ATD - Urban Oasis Cardstock Pad
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Silver Brad, Brown Alphabet Stickers (Miss Elizabeth's), Brown Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals (SU)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP