K is for Kimberly

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I made this card today for my niece Kimberly. It uses the sketch challenge for today on SCS. The K is chipboard. It was actually a total disaster. The K was originally blue so I inked it up in whisper white and used clear embossing powder. The white K wasn't working for me so I ended up using one of my kids' crayola markers for the final color. There are also two diamond/rhinestones on the K that look much better IRL. That's all for today. My hubby comes home in the morning and I can't wait.

Stamps: Paisley BG (SU), Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
Card Stock: Ruby Red, Tempting Turquoise, Naturals Ivory
Patterned Paper: Blue Polka Dots (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Twill Tape, Silver Brads, Altered Chipboard K (Queen & Co), Rhinestones

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP