A {Happy Birthday, Fella} Card...

Thursday, June 14, 2012


Hello!  I hope you are all having a great summer, we've been keeping busy going to the water park, library, and just hanging at home doing some crafts and baking.

My brother's birthday is coming up and I needed to make him a card.  He's not really a tie wearing kind of guy, but if he did, I think this quirky tie would fit the bill.  
Lots of layers going on here.  I couldn't quite figure out how to line up the sentiment since they are three separate stamps, so I thought the off-kilter look suited the quirky tie.  


My next project will be some Father's Day cards for this weekend.  Hopefully I'll be posting those tomorrow!

Have a great day!

PS.  Thanks so much for those of you that read my really long post about being vegan for a year.  I really appreciate it and all the great feedback I received from blog reader, my friends, and my family.  If you left me a comment asking a question, you should have received an email back from me.
{Happy Birthday, Fella}
Stamps: A Guy Thing, Background Basics 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: A Blanc Check, Dare to Be a Diva Red, Kraft Like a Rockstar, Trendsetter Blue (CSS)
Ink: Dare to Be a Diva Red, Dish All the Dirt Brown, Your Style Blue Me Away (CSS)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dots, Silver Brads, Stamping Sponge

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP