Clear & Simple Stamps: Group Project

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hi there!  It's the last Clear & Simple Stamps Group Project of the Year.  This was a fun challenge and I can't wait to see what CSS has in store for us next year.  This month the Design Team was challenged to create a set of cards using the new limited edition set, Celebrate.  Details on how to get the set can be found here.  

I made a set of card with the same basic design, I just switched up the colors and image panel on each card.  I used the limited edition Celebrate stamp set for the sentiment and then I used the Taglines set for the images.  Here are my supplies:
And here are the the finished set of cards.  The images are popped up on foam dimensionals and most were colored using an aqua-painter and ink.





Be sure to check out the rest of the design team and their amazing creations:



Have a great day!

2 comments:

whoistracy December 13, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

These are so cute! Love the bold colors against the kraft cardstock.

Lori December 13, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Great layout, Dana! I'll have to remember this one for showing off smaller images.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP