CSS Group Post, Borders!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Hey there!  It's been a while, huh?  Well, there is a reason for that.  This is my very last post as a member of the Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team.  Wow, that was hard to write.  I've had an amazing experience with CSS, they are the BEST!  Lately I've just been feeling burned out.  It is hard work being on a design team and there have been a lot of days I just haven't had mojo, you can see how that can take it's toll.

Not only am I resigning from the CSS design team, but I'm taking a little blogging break.  When I come back, I'll hopefully be renewed and have my passion for all things crafty back.  
Okay, onto the card.  This card was created for the CSS group post, beyond borders.  I used the Edgers 4 die and stamp combo for my card.  I just love these colors!
The sentiment "Thank You So Very Much"  is really for Nicki and Reenee from CSS and all the design team gals I've come to know and develop friendships with.

I'm really, really, really going to miss you guys!

See you soon-ish!  Have a great day!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Edger 4 Combo, All Occasions 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Say Yellow to All Your Fans (CSS)
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Dies:  Edger 4 (CSS)
Accessories: Yellow/White Twine, Foam Dots, Mini Hole Punch, Button

5 comments:

Unknown February 26, 2013 at 1:46 AM  

Sad to hear you're leaving, Dana, but I wish you all the best! Enjoy your break and come back with a fresh outlook! Hugs!!

Kristie Goulet February 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM  

This is a beautiful card. I love the colors. :)

Leigh Ann Baird February 26, 2013 at 4:31 PM  

Enjoy your break! I didn't post much last year and had myself a break of sorts. You'll be back refreshed and full of mojo!

Laurie February 26, 2013 at 8:32 PM  

HI Dana! Your card is amazing! I know the feeling too! Good luck in your next crafty venture! Hugs!

Suzanne February 26, 2013 at 10:55 PM  

Dana, hugs! You will be missed, but take time for you! I am sad that you won't be on the team anymore, but I know how you feel. I felt overwhelmed by blogging and crafting toward the end of last year and wanted to quit it all.

Big hugs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP