Child's Happy Birthday Card...

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello!  Happy Monday!!!  Well, I got my week started on the right track by going for a long walk this morning.  Since that cuts in on my crafty time, I decided to make a super CAS card today.  I received so many awesome comments on this card, that I decided to make another one.   I picked some ribbon first and then pulled the ink colors from that.  I've had this ribbon for a while now and am happy I was able to use it.  This card would be perfect for a child.  I don't like to go all out on kids cards, because they just toss it aside in a hurry to open their gift.  The stamps I used are acrylic, so it's pretty easy to line up the words.

I hope you all are having a marvelous Monday!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!!!


{Happy Birthday} 
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon, Button 
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Bonita Rose May 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Love it quick and easy card.. love it.. love those hero arts stamps.. I hv the same set.. love it!

Bonita Rose May 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Love it quick and easy card.. love it.. love those hero arts stamps.. I hv the same set.. love it!

Sheila Bennett May 4, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Another super quick, and super cute card. I'm going to have to stamp-lift this idea. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP