I'm so grateful for you...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello!  I made this card last night since I knew I wouldn't have much of a chance to make anything today.  I actually made two cards, you'll see the other one tomorrow.  I'm just now getting a chance to write my post for today's card.  This is another card using up scraps of Indian Summer patterned paper by Basic Grey.  I love the simple layout of this card.  It's a single layer, no foam dimensionals , no ribbon.  Just paper, ink, and rhinestones.

The rhinestones I used are light pink.  I can never seem to get them to look pink in my photos.

I hope you are having a great day!

{I'm so grateful for you}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Light Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose May 18, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

dana, this is so stunning.. oh so beautiful.. wow! I love it!

CJ June 5, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

dana -

I just bought the same paper pack. Love your cards. Thanks for the great ideas.

CJ

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP