OCC Challenge - Anniversary Inspiration

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hello!  Happy weekend!!!  Today I have a card for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge.  This week, Loretta challenged us to make an anniversary card using this anniversary gift chart for inspiration.  For my card, I used some "diamonds" and "silk".  Really it's satin and rhinestones.
I love this sentiment, "Hope this year is your best one yet".  It can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, back to school, etc.  That's one thing I really think about when I buy a new stamp set.  I really want to get my moneys worth and be able to use the set for many occasions.

Hop on over to Our Creative Corner and see what the rest of the design team created.  It's going to be fun to see where you all take this challenge.

Have a great weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!!!


PS.  This card is also for the Papertrey Paper Dolls sketch challenge.
{Hope this year is your best one yet}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Glue Dots, Rhinestones
Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

Bonita Rose May 8, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

great card Dana.. love it!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie May 8, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Terrific card this week, Dana. I love polka dots so your card is a hit with me. The colors are terrific and the sentiment really is great.

Julie Leblanc May 8, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Such a fun card...tfs!

LorettaL May 8, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

I love it, Dana!!! That sentiment is so functional, and it's perfect for this card.

Wendy J. May 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Dana, your cards are always great! I especially love the fresh colors on this card.

Mrs. Tamashiro May 8, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

These colors are awesome. Great anniversary card.

Amy Kolling May 8, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

These colors ARE so fresh!! I love the ribbon bow!!!

Diane Gilbert May 8, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Fantastic card Dana, I love the satin and Diamonds! Great job on this week's challenge

Laurie May 8, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

What a great card Dana! Love that bow!

Suzanne May 8, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Hi Dana! This is such a fun card! I love that bow and all the colors!

Michelle (abzzymom) May 9, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Cute card! I like how you did the bow. Thanks for playing along!

Lee Anne May 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

This is beautiful! I love those colors together and must try it! Thanks for playing along with the Dolls this week!

Sarah Gough May 9, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

I WISH all the rhinestones I have were diamonds! lol Lovely card.

Lisa Voerg May 12, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Dana, your card is so bright and cheery. I love the bow. Thanks for joining PTIPD.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP