You are a blessing to me...

Monday, May 24, 2010



Hi there!  Just a quick post today.  I went camping with my daughter over the weekend and have so much to catch up on today.  My little guy is finished with preschool so I have him to entertain as well.

Sooooo, my card this morning is for this week's CPS sketch.  I'm trying to use up some old supplies to justify buying some new stuff.  I've had this little tin of primas for quite some time.  I use them here and there, but I think I just fell out of love with the variety of colors I have left.  This is an odd size card.  It's 6" x 4.25", so I would have enough room for all four flowers.
The flower centers are just punched circles with an epoxy dome sticker stuck on top.

I hope you all have a great day!  I can't wait for it to get back to normal around here.  Take care!

{You are a blessing to me}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Green at Heart (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Flowers (Prima), Cork, Foam Dimensionals, Epoxy Dome Stickers (Papertrey Ink), Brads, Circle Punch, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Bonita Rose May 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Love the colors Dana!

Cindy May 24, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

You did such a beautiful job.. Love your card..:)

MaryNSC May 24, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

O O O O Beautiful.. Now I want to add some Bling to mine..LOLOLOL
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lea L. May 26, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

This is so fun and cheery! I Love the brightly colored flowers!! Great job with CPS sketch 168!

♥♥♥Lea

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP