Paper Maniac Thursday - Chipboard

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello there!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday and this week the DT and I are using chipboard on our cards.  Everything on my card (except for the kraft card base) comes from the Basic Grey Card Kit, Green at Heart.  The letters spelling "sweetie" and the flower center are from a whole sheet of chipboard elements that come with the kit.  The flower, the swirls on the purple heart, the "for my", and the faux stitching are all rub-ons from the kit.

I punched two hearts from paper that came with the kit.  The patterned paper panel with the white scallops is a die cut from the kit.  The finished card size is a 3.75" square.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!


{for my sweetie}
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Green at Heart Card Kit (Basic Grey), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose May 20, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

Ohhhh Dana... love this one... this is so my style.. love bold graphic elements... love your card gf! hugs

Unknown May 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Hi Dana,

yes, it's absolutely great! I love the chipboard letters, they look 'sweet' allright (I love licorice so I would 'eat' them off your card right away :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog as well, I really appreciate this!
Take care, ~Ira

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP