There's No One Like You, Friend...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Hey there!  I made a card this morning for the Sketch Challenge on SCS.  I think it turned out super cute but had a heck of a time getting a good photo.  I took 26.  You'd think one would be good.

Okay, about my card.  I used a piece of patterned paper from Indian Summer by Basic Grey along with some coordinating card stock and a rectangle of cork.  The layer around the cork has distressed edges.  The cream strip of paper that says "there's no one like you" has a foam dimensional under the center so that the whole strip sort of arcs.  Hopefully you can sort of see that on the photo below.


I punched the butterflies out of some Indian Summer scraps I had and adhered them with rolled up glue dots.

Well, I would love to chat some more, but I have a sick little boy who needs some pampering.  I hope you all have a great day!!!
{there's no one like you, friend}
Stamps: Friends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Sweet Blush, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Clear Rhinestones (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Cork, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Bonita Rose May 26, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

another fabulous card! 26 photos.. wow that's a ton!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP