Paper Maniac Thursday - Alter It!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi there!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday!!!  This week we've been showing you all kind of altered items on the Paper Maniac Blog.  Today it's my turn.  I took a little kraft box that I've had sitting in my studio for ages and dolled it up.  I added a little card to complete the look.
First I took a 6" x 6" piece of Earth Love by Basic Grey patterned paper and adhered it to the lid of the box.  Next, I took some Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and adhered that around the box and the lid separately so you don't have to remove the ribbon to open the box.   I created the bow by looping the ribbon and sticking it in place with glue dots.  I threaded the button with some coordinating floss and stuck that in place with another glue dot.
For the card, I simply used the same patterned paper and ribbon technique.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The card is 3.5" x 3.5" and the box is a 4" square and is 2.5" tall.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{Treasure Ensemble}
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Cream
Patterned Paper: Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Mellow Moss (SU) 
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Floss (DMC), Coluzzle, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), kraft box
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

JenE May 15, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

cute, cute, cute!! love the pp you used :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP