I love you so much...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello!  I'm here with a card using this week's CPS sketch.  I know I've said it a million times, but I love simple sketches.  Totally my style.  Today I used papers from the Love Me Do collection from My Mind's Eye.  Love the colors in this collection.

This card is pretty simple, not much to explain.  I punched a small hole in the yellow paper, under the bow.  I fed the ribbon through and adhered it to the backside of the card.  I then made a bow and used glue dots to put it on top of the ribbon.  Long story short, the strip of ribbon and the bow are not from one piece of ribbon.

My husband will be going on a business trip soon and I'm going to stick this in his suitcase.  Well, hope you all are having a great day!!!  I'll see ya tomorrow =)

{I love you so much}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Circle Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Bonita Rose May 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

great card, I'm sure ur hubby will love it.. great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP