Season's Greetings Holiday Card

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello! I made this cute little card this morning. It is a CASE of a card I saw somewhere, and can't seem to find this morning to link it. So sorry about that. Anyway, I made this card to fit a gift card, since I am in need of a bunch of gift card holders this year. I used this tutorial and the finished dimensions are 4" x 4" with the eight 1.25" squares.
Here's the inside and then a close-up of the front.
Have a great day everyone! I have some fun stuff planned for this week!!!



{Season's Greetings Gift Card Holder}

Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Rhinestones (Michaels), Red Buttons, New Leaf Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Simone December 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Absolutely fabulous!!!
Simone

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP