OCC - Food & Drink

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday!!! As promised, I'm back today with the last Our Creative Corner challenge of the year. This week, Jenny Gropp challenged us to make a card with the theme of food & drink. This little martini glass is literally the only food/drink stamp I own. It does lend itself very well to a Happy New Year card. The papers for this card came from a kit from Paper Maniac called Black and White with Color Pop.
I colored my martini glass with an aqua painter and some blue and green ink. It's pretty subtle and hard to see in the photo. I'm planning on putting a "Happy New Year" sentiment on the inside.

Head on over to Our Creative Corner and see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with using the theme food and drink. I hope you get a chance to play along with us! Have a great day everyone!!!


{Two Olive Martini Card}

Stamps: Martini Glass (Dog Gone Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Black and White w/ Color Pop Kit (Paper Maniac)
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Coluzzle, Green Ribbon (Offray), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Aqua Painter
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Anonymous December 26, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LorettaL December 26, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Totally cute, Dana!!! Very clever using brads for those olives.

Wendy J. December 26, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Very cute, Dana! I love the black paper and your color choice. The olives are too cute!

Lori Rider December 26, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Dana, I love the brad olives - such great colors and patterns on this card! It's just awesome!

Silke Ledlow December 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Very cute - Dana!!! I really need a few of these right now - LOL - yummy!!!

Happy Holidays!!! Hugs ~S~

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie December 26, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Great card, Dana. Your olives are adorable!! I think we all had to dig deep for food and drink images -LOL! Your card rocks!

Jenny Gropp December 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Hey Dana! This is my kind of drink!!! Love it, clean lines and great paper choices!
happy new year!!!!

Jennifer Meyer December 26, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Wonderful card and design Dana!! LOVE the Martini image, I do like them VERY dirty!! LOL :)

Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

JenE December 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Too cute!! I'm not a fan of black cards but this is wonderful!

Mrs B December 27, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

oh, I really like your card! It is very elegant!
CindyB

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP