Thank You...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

(Click picture for larger view)
Hello! Just a simple and elegant card for you today. The base of my card is Lavender Moon with Text Style Background stamped in Versamark. Such a neat effect. I love putting pearls as the "body" of the butterfly.
This is such a bad picture. I think my shadow is making it so dark, but you get the point.

Have a great day everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial!!!

{Thank You}

Stamps: Text Style (Papertrey Ink), Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Versamark
Accessories: Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Latte Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Sheer Lavender Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Unknown December 1, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

this is beautiful! I really like the labels 9!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP