Thanks card...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hi there! I had such a hard time fitting in some creative time today. We have so much going on between now and the new year. Anyway, I'm glad I was a able to play around a little. I made this card for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Challenge #20. The colors were kraft, chocolate, cream, aqua, and rust. I love making these little flowers when I need to use a bunch of colors on a card, although most of the colors are neutrals.
This card is a tad bit smaller than an A2 card. After I adhered the kraft top note panel, I trimmed the edges so there was not a lot of border. Make sense? Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have a fun little post for you tomorrow that I'm really excited to share. See you then!


{Thanks}

Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU), Text Style (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust (SU), Kraft, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Top Note Sizzix Die (SU), Birds & Blooms Sizzix Dies (SU), Natural Twill Tape (SU), Geneva Brads (Bazzill)
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Jo December 15, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Very cute card!

Paloma Gomez December 15, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

So cute!!

Melisa Hunter December 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

A very pretty card!

Diane Jaquay December 18, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

This is such a pretty card, I love the flowers, and the text background!

Winter December 18, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Congrats! Pretty card, love the flowers! :)

Rose December 19, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

So pretty! Congrats on making the spotlight :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP