Sending a smile across the miles...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello! I decided to play around with some of the stickers and papers from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry Collection. I ended up with a shabby chic looking card. The sentiment panel is a sticker. The centers of the flowers were originally yellow, so I covered them with some pink gems. Instead of sticking the sticker directly on the card stock, I popped it up on some foam dimensionals. The sticker has a very smooth finish and I was worried that the ink from my stamp would smear, but it dried just like normal.
Such a fun and quick card. Hope you enjoyed today's card! Have a great day!



{Sending a Smile Across the Miles}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Label Sticker from Nook & Pantry Collection (Basic Grey), Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP