Noel Gift Card Holders...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello! I have so many things I should be doing right now, but I am still in need of a few more gift card holders. I made these this morning and they have a sort of vintage feel using papers from Graphic 45, Christmas Past. These cards are just slightly larger than a gift card at 4.25" x 2.75". The card base is kraft, though you cannot see it. I love how the gold ribbon and embossing adds a touch of holiday flair. I almost forgot to mention that these card use a flipped Mojo Monday sketch.

Hope you are having a productive day. I'm crossing things off my to-do list as I type this. I just got all my Christmas cards sent out and hope to share those with you later this week. Have a great day!!!

{Noel Gift Card Holders}

Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa (SU), Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Christmas Past Paper Pad (Graphic 45)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder (SU), Gold Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Curly Label Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Stamps,Paper,Glitter December 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

these are soooo luxurious, Merry Christmas~Jana

The Other Patti Sue December 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

These are wonderful, I love your vintage dp! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Susan (peebsmama) December 22, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Very nice how you turned the sketch on it's side to make your holiday cards.

Jenny Gropp December 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Love the glittery gold ribbon -- the perfect touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP