Some cute cards we've received...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I thought I would share a couple of really cute handmade cards we've received this year. This first one was made by my talented SIL Carrie. She made these adorable snow-globe cards that have a picture of her kids (my nieces and nephew) as the main attraction. On the back she included this sentiment: "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree; the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other". So cute and goes so well with the picture. I love all the glitter and sparkles, the picture doesn't do it justice.
This next card was sent to us from Patti Olson, the owner of Paper Maniac. I just love all the elements she used. She is very good at sewing on cards and all her lines are perfectly straight. Maybe she can give me a lesson! You can find all the details on her card by clicking here.
Have a great day everyone!!!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

The Ossege Family December 22, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

I'm so glad you took a pic of it, I forgot too! I saved it to my computer to post on my blog too! Glad you liked it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP