'Tis the Season...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello there! My little guy is home with me today so I didn't have much time to create this morning. I decided to CASE a card from Dawn McVey. Here is the post that has the card I CASEd. I kept the layout the same, I just changed all the elements to a holiday theme. Such a clean layout.
I used to have a problem when I would see cards that had an element hanging "over the edge" until I realized that they would still fit in the envelope. I usually buy my envelopes at Wal-mart and they are 4.75" x 6.5". Also, this card is a tad bit smaller than A2 since I trimmed off the edges where the cuttlebug folder was too small to emboss. KWIM?

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
{'Tis the Season}

Stamps:
Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Garden Green (SU)
Patterned Paper: Polar Expressions (Imaginisce)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP