A {So Sweet of You} Card...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello, hello!  I have a card for you today using today's card sketch at SCS.  I pretty much kept the layout the same, except substituting a labels die instead of an oval in the bn.  I haven't used this patterned paper in a while.  It's Love Me Do from My Mind's Eye.  I pretty much only have scraps left since I love these colors so much.
All of my edges are sponged in red.  My opinion on sponging is that if you decide to sponge an edge, all the edges on the card need to be sponged.  That makes everything cohesive.  What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you are having a great day!
{So Sweet of You}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punches (Paper Shapers), Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Stampin' Sponge
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP