Paper Maniac Thursday - Celebrate!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hey there!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday here on my blog.  I don't make very many cards for kids, but these stickers from SRM Press were just begging to be put to use on a kid's card.   Although this card could be used for a grown up, children love bright colors.

I started with a kraft card base and then I pulled some scraps from the Kaiser Craft paper pad, Hippy Girl.  I adhered a strip of pink patterned paper to some black card stock and then distressed the edges.  I wrapped a piece of Green Apple ribbon around that panel and then used foam dimensionals to apply that panel to the card.  I choose three fun stickers and stuck those to some orange patterned paper and then punched them out with a square punch.  Those are also applied with foam dimensionals.
Then I applied the celebrate sticker to the card and rounded the edges.  As a finishing touch, I applied some red rhinestones to the sentiment and to the cherry on the cupcake.

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Have a great day!
{Celebrate}
Card Stock: Kraft, True Black (Papertrey Ink) 
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Charcoal (Colorbox)
Accessories: Happy Stickers (SRM Press), Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Paper Distresser, Green Apple Ribbon, Square Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

Nicki October 7, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Super cute! SRM stickers are so much fun. I think kids would be very excited about these cute little images.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP