OCC Challenge - Spooky Color Challenge

Saturday, October 23, 2010


Hey all!  Sorry I was MIA yesterday, but if you've been following my tweets, you'd know that I was at the zoo on my son's field trip.  Fun times!
On to more serious matters, I'm here with a card sample for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge.  This week we have a color challenge and Diane picked a color scheme that would be great for a Halloween card, but feel free to make any kind of card you like.  My first thought was not to make a Halloween card, but then I remembered the new set, Beware, from Clear & Simple Stamps.  I knew it would be a match made in heaven.

It's hard to see unless you enlarge the photos that the purple and green are actually patterned paper from Hippy Girl by Kaiser Craft.  Love that collection!!!
Be sure to check out the rest of the card samples from the Our Creative Corner design team.  I love seeing the diversity of cards all using the same color palette.

Have a great day!
{Happy Halloween}
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Edge Diestresser, Stampin' Sponge
Bookmark and Share 

4 comments:

Lori Rider October 23, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

This is really cool, Dana. Those are great Halloween stamps and I love how you used the colors!

Diane Gilbert October 23, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Dana I LOVE your card! Great layout and design! Those web images are perfect for the challenge! Hope your have a great weekend!

Wendy J. October 26, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Love it, Dana! That "happy halloween" jumps out and grabs you!

Sarah Gough October 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Love it, perfect colours for that set!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP