A "Joy to the World" Card...

Monday, October 18, 2010


Since I was working on my Christmas cards over the weekend, I guess I'm still in holiday mode.  This week's CPS sketch as well as the Everything But the Kitchen Sink challenge were pretty similar.  I think this card would fit both sketches.  Paper Maniac is sponsoring the EBTKS one and giving away a $20 gift certificate.

I used papers from the 6x6 paper pad 'Tis the Season from Kaiser Craft.  There was a sheet of these different colored damask stripes that work perfectly for the sketches.  The newsprint patterned paper has writing about Christmas and Santa on it.
The sentiment is embossed in gold.  I love how it shows up so well on patterned paper.

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I'll share some pics of ours soon.  Have a great day!
{Joy to the World}
Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 'Tis the Season (Kaiser Craft), Chestnut Roan (Color Box)
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder (SU), Gold Mini Brads, Gold Ribbon (Offray), Button, Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share 

6 comments:

Lea L. October 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

I love the wonderful vintage feel of this! Great job with the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥

Nicki October 19, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Great layout - love the gold embossing!

Kristii October 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

So pretty!!! Love the embossing!!

Ann October 22, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Wow, I love the soft vintage look, and the gold embossing is just fab! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls!

.adri. October 24, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

This is STUNNING! :)

I am a new follower of your blog by the way! Nice to meet you!

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Winter October 25, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP