A card for "My Fabulous Friend"...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010


I just added my Twitter feed to the side bar!  Now that I have a cool new phone, I plan on tweeting a lot more. 
Hello!  I am finally posting a card for today.  This card has been finished since this morning, but I'm just getting around to posting it.  All of the papers come from Hippy Girl by Kaiser Craft.  I can't tell you how much I love all those papers.  The tag is a die cut that came with the paper pad.
That little line of purple above the orange scallops is a strand of purple floss.  I didn't like the raw edge and the floss covered it up nicely.

Sorry this is so short, but I'm exhausted.  Hope you're having a great day!
{My Fabulous Friend}
Stamps: Friends 'Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Lime Pastel (Colorbox), Perfect Plum (SU)
Accessories: Purple Mini Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Floss (DMC), Raspberry Fizz Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP