A "Congratulations" Card...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Hey there!  I made a bright and cheery card for today's sketch challenge at SCS.  I stamped the kraft card base with text, slightly darker than the card.  The center panel with flowers was cut from an entire sheet of rectangular focal point elements.  I punched my own flowers out a few scraps to add a dimensional effect to the card.   All of the papers come from the Echo Park collection Life is Good.
I adore that pink vertical strip.  It came from a sheet of border elements.  I wish there was a whole sheet of that pattern.

I hope you are having a great day!
{Congratulations}
Stamps: Text Style (Papertrey Ink), Enjoy (American Crafts)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Chestnut Roan, Dark Brown (Color Box)
Accessories: Flower Punch (EK Success), Light Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP