A Sweet {Thank You} Card...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello!  I hope you are all having a great day.  I mentioned last week that I've been running lately.  Well, walking and running in small spurts.  I'm using a program called "Couch to 5K".  I've been running on the treadmill in the morning right after dropping the kids off at school (every other day).  I've noticed that my days have gone so much smoother on days that I run/walk.  Even though I'm squeezing exercise into my busy schedule, I'm getting so much stuff done.  I don't know if I have more energy or just my attitude is different.  Not sure, but I know I'm loving it.
How about I talk about my card?  Well, this one was created using today's sketch challenge at SCS.  I chose to use that particular patterned paper because it was already scattered all over my desk from the card I made yesterday.
Thanks so much for stopping by and brightening my day!
{Thank You From the Heart}
Stamps: Icons Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps) 
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: A Clean Slate, Dare to be a Diva Red (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Stamping Sponge, Heart Punches (Paper Shapers)

3 comments:

Nicki January 26, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

This is gorgeous - the patterns look awesome together.

I have being hearing great things about the couch to 5K - isn't their an app for that too. Just might be what I need to get back on track! Thanks :)

Sara January 26, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Love your blog...I browse everyday :)

I have the podcast for the couch to 5k...just need to start it!!!

Basement Stamper January 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

Great card! Glad to hear about the couch to 5K because I get the updates I haven't done anything yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP