A {Dump Truck} Card for Gabriel...

Monday, January 24, 2011



Hello!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We celebrated my nephew's birthday on Saturday and I just had to make him a personalized card.  He pretty much loves anything with wheels, especially heavy equipment.  When he opened my card he tried to drive it across the table.  I think he liked it!


I've been trying not make any cards that use the Silhouette exclusively, but I loved how this card turned out and I didn't have anything ready (or time this morning to make anything new).  I really don't want to neglect most of my readers by doing an all Silhouette card either.  


I was pretty proud of myself for turning one single dump truck image into an actual card.  I love the software that comes with the Silhouette.  It was so easy to use.  For 99 cents I bought a set of 4 vehicles and then just used this one, enlarged the size and then manipulated it into a card.  
  
Have a great day!

{Dump Truck}
Card Stock: Say Yellow to All Your Fans, You're Such a Gray-cious Host, Perfect Little Black Dress (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Glue (Tombow), Digital Cutting Machine & Image (Silhouette), Black Vinyl (Silhouette)

3 comments:

Donna Huisinga January 25, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Very cute. I like seeing what you create with the Silhouette. You don't need to apologize for it.

The Ossege Family January 25, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

I LOVE IT! Now, I just one of each truck for Austin!

kasia c. January 30, 2011 at 3:16 AM  

This is awesome! I love what you did with that dump truck image. Thanks for sharing. I hope it's OK if I CASE this. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP