A {Hope Your Day is Fabulous} Card...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hi!  I have a quick card for you today using this week's CPS Sketch.  I'm once again using the same paper (Be-Loved by My Mind's Eye) yet again.  I think you all may need to hold an intervention.  If I can find some paper I like half as much as this I think I'll be okay.  
This card is pretty simple and straight forward.  I used a small hole punch to create notches to keep the floss in place.  I really love the different sizes of the brads and how they are positioned on the striped paper.  


Well, that's about it for now.  I did complete the first day of week 4 of Couch to 5K.  It was brutal but I made it.  I think I'm gonna go ahead and sign up for a 5K.  I should be a pro by May.  


Anyhow, thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by.  Have a great day!

{Hope Your Day is Fabulous}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: A Clean Slate (Clear & Simple Stamps), Pretty in Pink (SU)
Accessories: Floss (DMC), Small Hole Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Brads 

2 comments:

Basement Stamper January 31, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

great use of the sketch, simple cards are sometimes the greatest cards!

Anne Tussing February 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Very sweet:) I love the notched edges for your tie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP