An {I love you} Card...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hey guys!  Valentine's Day is coming up and I've been noticing that I've been making a lot of cards with hearts on them lately.  Feeling all lovey-dovey I guess.

I started this card off with some cream card stock, I masked the edges before I stamped the text.  The heart was cut using patterned paper and my Silhouette. I love the window effect.
It's hard to see, but all of the edges of the cream card stock are sponged with light pink ink.  I struggled with adding more to this card.  I thought of adding a little something to the sentiment panel, but in the end I like the CAS look best.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a little visit.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

{I love you so much}
Stamps: Text Style, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: A Clean Slate (Clear & Simple Stamps), Pretty in Pink (SU) 
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge, Digital Cut Heat (Silhouette)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP