Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - January 2011

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello blog hoppers!  It seems like a while since I've been able to participate in the PTI blog hop.  I'm so glad that Papertrey made their hops all day long so people like me that forgot still have time to participate.  This month the challenge is to use a PTI stamp set that you've bought and not used yet (none of those here!) or to use a set that you haven't used in a while.

So, for my card I chose to use the sentiment from A Wreath For All Seasons.  I bought the set to make Christmas cards, which I did, and then they haven't seen any ink since. I also used Text Style to create a block background type of effect.  I thought I would use this set all the time, but I haven't used it in a while either.  
Thanks so much for stopping by for the hop.  Have a great day!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: A Wreath For All Seasons, Text Style (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: A Clean Slate (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Digital Cut Flowers (Silhouette), Foam Dimensionals, Button, Floss

15 comments:

Cristina January 25, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

How much do I love this? That text is making me so happy! Beautiful card!

Aimes January 25, 2011 at 4:38 PM  

This is a beauty! I adore your text background - I always though I'd use that set way more too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Keva January 25, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

Ooh, I really like how you used the text background. Love the colors!

Kelly S. January 25, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

This card is so charming! It's crisp yet soft and the layout is super fab! Love the pattern mix so much!

Kara January 25, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

i really love the layout of your elements...really beautiful!

beckynoelle January 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

love the layout of your card and especially that block of text!

Kay D January 25, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

I love the block of text, and this is a really great design- I love it!

Jen Carter January 26, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

This is beautiful! Love how you kept it so clean!

Diane Jaquay January 26, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

I really LOVE this card Dana! Love how you've layered everything so effectively, really makes for a FABULOUS design!

Donna Huisinga January 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Fabulous. I really like how you put Happy on one piece and Birthday on the other. I am going to have to remember that. I like the text backgroung also.

Debbie Gaydos January 26, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

LOVE this!! I *never* think to use Text Style for a background block like that, but I LOVE the look - so cute!

Purrfect Paper Creations January 29, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

This is very pretty, I really like the text background!

Chris L.

Unknown January 29, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

Really cute!

Stephanie January 30, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

This is so, so pretty! I love the soft colors and the text block background. It's perfect!

Linda Suarez January 30, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

The block of text is beautiful! Great card! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP