Another {Mr. & Mrs.} Wedding Card...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hey there!  I noticed that I was running a little low on wedding cards when my cousin asked me for one.  I had a bunch of "Congrats" and "Best Wishes" cards, but hardly any specifically for a wedding.

Obviously I'm loving the sentiment "Mr. & Mrs." from the All Occasions 1 set from Clear & Simple Stamps.  Actually I am loving that whole set, which is clearly evident by how many cards I've made using that set.   Also worth noting, I cut the sentiment apart.  In the set it is all one piece.
I think that the background building stamp I used is so elegant, perfect for a wedding card.  This card is 5" x 3.5, which is a size I am really loving.  Just a bit smaller than the regular A2 size I make.  

Have a great day!

{Mr. & Mrs.}
Stamps: All Occasions 1, Background Basics 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Green With Envy, True Blue Fan, On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan, Green With Envy (CSS)
Dies: Tags 2 (CSS) 
Accessories: Green Floss

1 comments:

Laurie October 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

Gorgeous!! Can you tell I'm totally stalking yiur blog today?! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP