A Pregnancy {Congratulations} Card...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey all!  Just a simple card to share today.  I tried to keep it gender neutral since this is a card you would send during the beginning of someone's pregnancy.  Pink/Blue/Brown.  I used a bunch of baby sets for this card, so fun to mix and match.  And look, just one extra layer!
It's rainy today so I had to settle for taking this photo using my light box.  I just love taking my card photos outside.  It just looks so much cheerier.  Don't ya think?

I also have a card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps iPhone App today.  You won't want to miss this cute one!

Have a great day!

{Congratulations}
Stamps: Baby Sentiments, Baby Shower, Party Elements-Baby (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Basics Manila (Basic Grey)
Ink: True Blue Fan, Paint the Town Pink, Dish All the Dirt Brown (CSS)
Accessories: Blue Floss, Pink Gem, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comments:

Laurie October 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Oh so cute! Love that little bow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP