A {Thank You} Card...

Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello & Happy Friday!!!  I have a fun little card to share with you today.  Once I picked the colors of card stock I wanted to use, the card came together rather quickly.  I used dies from the combo set Shapes: Squares from CSS.  It's a set that included stamps and dies.  I just used the dies here.  
The green layer and the green heart are popped up on foam dots.  This card was so plain until I added the heart.  The heart is from another combo set called Shapes: Hearts.  

Have a weekend!!!

{Thank You}
Stamps: All Occasions 1 (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Trendsetter Blue, Creamsicle Cardigan, Glamazon Green, Orange You Fabulous, Green With Envy (CSS)
Ink: Orange You Fabulous (CSS)
Dies: Shapes Hearts, Shapes Squares (CSS)
Accessories: Foam Dots, Orange Gem

1 comments:

Laurie October 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

Fun design and great colors! I love those heart dies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP