A {You Are Amazing} Card...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey there!  Happy Friday!!!  I made a grid card today.  I haven't done that in a while and I remember why.  It can be a pain in the butt.  Not the cutting apart, but the lining them up perfectly part.  I think the colors in this card make it masculine, which is hard to come by on this blog.  To me, monochromatic equals masculine.  I used a light blue card stock and then used a dark blue ink.  
Here's a little bit of a different view so you can see the individual squares popped up on foam dots.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

{You Are Amazing}
Stamps: All Occasions 2, Sunburst (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Trendsetter Blue, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink: True Blue Fan (CSS)
Accessories: Small Circle Punch, Foam Dots

1 comments:

Laurie October 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Awesome design!! I Love the colors too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP