A {Welcome Baby} Card...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hey y'all!  Have you seen this week's Style Watch from CSS?  Well, I saw it and was immediately inspired to create something with my alpha dies.  I really had the urge to mix and match different patterned papers with my letters.
The letters in "baby" are popped up on two different sizes of foam dots (1/4" and 1/8").

Have a great day!

{Welcome Baby}
Stamps: Baby Sentiments, Sweet Dreams (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Brown Leather Satchel (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Basics Manila (Basic Grey)
Ink: True Blue Fan (CSS)
Dies: Uppercase Alpha, Lowercase Alpha (CSS) 
Accessories: Foam Dots, Twine, Edge Distresser

3 comments:

Nicki September 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM  

this is super fab - love the mix of patterns on the letters and the star border is perfect here! LOVE!

Steph Zerbe September 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

Oh this is super cute! Love the patterns in the letters and the fun star border.

Laurie October 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

Ack!! I love this!!! That star border is one of my faves and I love love what you've done with it!! Those letters are too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP