New Video! 3D Wall Treatment+Vinyl Quote

Thursday, March 29, 2012


This video has been a long time coming.  I filmed it right before Christmas (hence the decor in the video) and am just now learning how to edit the footage.  You'll see that this video is a lot better than my previous card video.  It has titles and instructions throughout and things are sped up, so fancy!

This project all started when I saw this photo on Pinterest.  I used straight pins instead of nails so it would not ruin my walls if I wanted to remove it.  This project took 2 hours and 18 minutes.  I managed to shorten the video to under 6 minutes.  Some of the parts are long, but I wanted to leave in the whole process so you get an idea of what is involved.  If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section.


I didn't think I'd be totally comfortable filming myself, all frumpy with no make-up on, like I am everyday, so I'm really keepin' it real!  I have to say I am little bit more slender now days, so there's that!  Anyway, here you go!



I cut the vinyl on my silhouette using a font that was already on my computer.  I used masking paper to transfer the quote onto my wall.  I believe that product was from Cricut.

Let me know what you think!!!


Have a great day!

5 comments:

Nicki March 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

You are hired! Come on over I have a few spots that could use a bit of sprucing up! LOL love that wall decor with the 3D element - such a new twist on having vinyl wall art. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE :)

Nicki March 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

You are hired! Come on over I have a few spots that could use a bit of sprucing up! LOL love that wall decor with the 3D element - such a new twist on having vinyl wall art. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE :)

Carol Rose March 29, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE it!

Steph Zerbe March 30, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

Oh yeah! What a cool and unique way to add decor to your dining area. Love the vid! Love the embr. floss and vinyl combination! Awesome!

Leigh Ann Baird April 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

pretty freaking awesome! Wow! This looks amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP