A Crafty {Happy Birthday} Card...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Hello!  This card started with inspiration from a card I found on Pinterest.  I won't even link it because my card looks NOTHING like it.

I started out with the background and the colored circle punches, then I got stuck.  I picked out the sentiment from "Craft Room Sentiments" and saw the button stamp, once I stamped the buttons on the circle punches (that were already glued in place) there was no turning back.

So, I decided to incorporate the jar of buttons, even though I didn't have the exact matching colors.  I finished up the card and then took the jar of buttons off, dipped the jar in versamark and clear embossed it.  I gives the look of glossy accents without the drying time.  Here's a look:
In the end I think this card is just so-so, KWIM?  

Have a great day!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Craft Room, Craft Room Sentiments, Circles Plus (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream, Coral Necklace, Orange You Fabulous, Simply Blue-tiful (CSS)  
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Orange You Fabulous, Simply Blue-tiful, Paint the Town Pink, From an Anonymous Source (CSS)
Accessories: Circle Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Foam Dots
Copics- R85, B95, W1, Y38 

2 comments:

Nicki March 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

Super fun - love the buttons inside the circles in the background...

Nicki March 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

Super fun - love the buttons inside the circles in the background...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP